Class of 2017 Grad Info
Are you Graduating in June 2017? Check back for updates!
DATE & LOCATION:
– Friday October 6th 2017
– Bingemans Marshall Hall
– 7:00 pm (Grads please arrive at 6:15 pm).
– Tickets Cost $45 (Includes Gown Rental & Tickets for two guests. $5/additional guest)
– Please purchase extra tickets in advance to avoid disappointment at the door.
– Purchase Tickets in Main Office: July 12th – July 18th (7:45 am – 2:15 pm) & September 5th – October 5th (Regular school hours)
– Cash or Cheque only (No Debit or Credit)
– Invitations to commencement will be mailed out this summer.
– If you are moving, it is imperative you provide the Main Office your new address.
GOOGLE DRIVE FILES
– If you are in Grade 12 and graduating, your Google Apps (GAFE) account will be deleted (including all files). Here is a video tutorial on how to back up your data.
GRADE 12 GRAD SURVEYS
If you are graduating this June, please complete the following survey.
Graduating IB Students are also encouraged to complete the IB Grad survey to provide constructive feedback which helps us improve the delivery of our Diploma Programme. (Both Full and Partial IB students)
CHCI INTERNATIONAL STUDIES CERTIFICATE – CIS
This form should be completed by students who wish to receive the Cameron International Studies (CIS) Certificate – either the HONOURS Certificate or the AMBASSADORS Certificate. These certificates will be handed out at Commencement to ONLY THOSE STUDENTS WHO APPLY.
VOLUNTEER HOURS DUE MAY 12th 2017
Be sure to submit your 40 hours of Community Service tracking record by Friday, May 12. This is a graduation requirement. Community Service Tracking Sheets can be picked up in the Guidance office or accessed from the Volunteer Information page.
CAMERON HEIGHTS SCHOLARSHIPS
There are many Scholarships & Awards specific to Cameron Heights Students.
Please complete the CHCI Scholarships & Awards Information Form
This must be completed by May 31st to be eligible for awards. For questions about in-school Scholarships & Awards, please speak with Mr. C Jones or Mr. Husic.
External/Community Scholarship applications are on-going. Be sure to check out Scholarships web page and start applying!