June 17th, 2021
On June 24th, we are inviting 2021 CHCI Graduates to come to the school to:
- pick-up your Grad Gift (if ordered)
- get your Yearbook (if ordered)
- model your Cap (if ordered)
- take photos with a graduation gown
- celebrate with some of your teachers
- return your Chromebooks, textbooks, library books, musical instruments and all other school equipment
YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR A TIME SLOT ON THE GOOGLE SPREADSHEET!
We will be celebrating you from 9am until 2pm. There are only 10 grads per time slot, so sign up now!
For other Grad information, please see our 2021 Grad Corner
Chromebook Return – Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I am coming back in September – do I have to hand in my Chromebook?
A: No – only students not returning in September are returning their Chromebooks.
Q: I am going to summer school – can I keep my Chromebook for the summer?
A: Absolutely, but please return your Chromebook back to our school (Cameron Heights) at the beginning of September.
Q: My Chromebook is broken – do I have to pay anything?
A: No, we are collecting back Graduate Chromebooks no questions asked.
Q: I lost my charger – what should I do?
A: No problem, if you find it you can return it, but it’s okay.
Q: I don’t want to return my Chromebook, can I keep it?
A: No, you have to return the Chromebook as it is WRDSB Property, just like a Textbook