- 1Interested in IB Parent Presentations this year? Please complete the Form and you will receive an invitation.
- 2WRDSB Lunch and Learn: “When Mistakes Make You Quake”: Supporting kids who struggle with perfectionism
- 3IB PARENT PRESENTATIONS
- 4 COURSE SELECTION HELP
- 5IB FEE RECEIPTS AND REFUNDS NOTICE
- 6IB REGULATIONS
Interested in IB Parent Presentations this year? Please complete the Form and you will receive an invitation.
WRDSB Lunch and Learn: “When Mistakes Make You Quake”: Supporting kids who struggle with perfectionism
When: October 27 from 12:15 to 12:45 pm
Where: Zoom link for Parent Lunch & Learn
Meeting ID: 544 193 0058
IB PARENT PRESENTATIONS
- Medical School Information for High School students.pptz (February 2020)
- CHCI IB Math Pathways Slideshow: IB Math
- Post Secondary Application Information: CHCI’s post secondary planning (OCT 2019)
- Wellness resources: Resource List – Supporting the well-being of your student
- Mindfulness Presentation for IB Parents (January 2019)
- IB Assessment Presentation: IB Assessment (March 2019)
- Here is a reading to assist in preparation for Exams: The IB Climb
- About Canada Gap Year Experience: AboutCanGap+Bursary
COURSE SELECTION HELP
- IB Course Selection Overview-Feb 2020
- Course Selection PREP for JUNIORS
- More Course Selection Information can be found on this page (below), on our “For Students” Page and on our Guidance Page.
IS YOUR FAMILY PLANNING A HOLIDAY?
Please be aware that we do not encourage students to be taken out of school for family travel. The IB programme requires that a specific number of instructional hours be completed by students. Before planning your holiday, please view our School Calendar to determine school holidays. If you plan to remove your student from classes, please contact the appropriate Vice Principal.
IB FEE RECEIPTS AND REFUNDS NOTICE
IB Fee Receipts for the current school year will be given to Grade 11 and Grade 12 IB students in February IF REQUESTED. These fee receipts are not “tax” receipts, but are simply receipts for fees paid. IB Fees are not eligible for Tax Receipts. Revenue Canada’s website can provide you with more details. Refunds will be issued where applicable in School Day by December 1 of the student’s grade 12 year. These refunds apply only to cases where students make changes between the May payment in grade 11 and the December 1 registration deadline.
- Learner Profile
- Programme Standards and Practices
- General Regulations – Diploma Programme (first examinations)
- Responsibilties of IB World Schools in ensuring integrity of Assessments
Some other useful information for IB Parents and Potential IB Parents:
NEW! IBO Parent Page: IBO has created a new website area for parents of IB students.
Are you ready to become an IB Student at Cameron Heights?