- 1Notice to all parents regarding Fee Receipts: IB Fees can not be used for tax purposes. Consequently, receipts will only be issued to parents who request a fee receipt, as a way to cut down on paper use. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a receipt for fees paid for the current school year, or you may send your student to Guidance to request a receipt.
- 2IS YOUR FAMILY PLANNING A HOLIDAY?
- 3CAMERON IB PARENT ASSOCIATION (CIBPA)
- 4IB FEES
- 5IB FEE RECEIPTS AND REFUNDS NOTICE
- 6OVERVIEW OF THE IB PROGRAMME AT CAMERON HEIGHTS
- 7Course Selection For Current Grade 11 Students
- 8Course Selection For Current Grade 10 Students
- 9IB REGULATIONS
Notice to all parents regarding Fee Receipts: IB Fees can not be used for tax purposes. Consequently, receipts will only be issued to parents who request a fee receipt, as a way to cut down on paper use. You may email email@example.com to request a receipt for fees paid for the current school year, or you may send your student to Guidance to request a receipt.
IS YOUR FAMILY PLANNING A HOLIDAY?
Please be aware that we do not encourage students to be taken out of school for family travel. The IB programme requires that a specific number of instructional hours be completed by students. Before planning your holiday, please view our School Year Calendar 2018-19 to determine school holidays. If you plan to remove your student from classes, please contact the appropriate Vice Principal.
CAMERON IB PARENT ASSOCIATION (CIBPA)
Our next meeting : Tuesday December 11th at 7 pm in A202
- Survey Results: CIBPA Survey analysis v9 – parents meeting prez
- About Canada Gap Year Experience: AboutCanGap+Bursary
This group of parents meet monthly to discuss issues of concern to IB Parents. The Association provides a forum to support the IB programme at Cameron Heights Collegiate Institute so that parents of IB students work closely with school staff to organize events and keep all IB parents informed.
Our Cameron Heights Calendar (on our home page) will have all the dates and times of the meetings once decided.
Please contact Julie Neeb at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the IB Parent Association.
All IB Fees for the 2018-2019 School Year are Past Due. Fee Notices for the 2018-2019 School Year were sent out to students in April 2018. Please note that Grade 9 students (Sept 2018) will pay their fee in October of 2018.
Our current fee schedules are posted on our website under “Fees”. Fees are subject to change each school year.
IB FEE RECEIPTS AND REFUNDS NOTICE
IB Fee Receipts for the current school year will be given to Grade 11 and Grade 12 IB students in February IF REQUESTED. These fee receipts are not “tax” receipts, but are simply receipts for fees paid. IB Fees are not eligible for Tax Receipts. Revenue Canada’s website can provide you with more details. Refund cheques for students whose programme has changed are provided in DECEMBER of each school year.
OVERVIEW OF THE IB PROGRAMME AT CAMERON HEIGHTS
The IB programme allows students to explore their personal and academic interests via the International Baccalaureate model. Depending on their post-secondary aspirations and learning goals, students have the option of completing individual IB courses or completing the full IB Diploma. Both program options are valuable and should be chosen based on individual student needs. Please explore our “About” Page and our “IB Curriculum Summaries” Page to determine the best programme option for your child.
For a complete summary of our school profile, please read our IB School Profile 2015.
- Learner Profile
- Programme Standards and Practices
- General Regulations – Diploma Programme (first examinations)
- Responsibilties of IB World Schools in ensuring integrity of Assessments
Some other useful information for IB Parents and Potential IB Parents:
NEW! IBO Parent Page: IBO has created a new website area for parents of IB students.
IB CIBPA Handbook – Aug 2014–currently being updated
Are you ready to become an IB Student at Cameron Heights?