- 1How do I view my IB Results in July?
- 2Looking for a CAS Activity?
- 3SURVEY RESULTS
- 4Course Selection Information Current Grade 10--Sample Timetables Included
- 5Course Selection Information Current Grade 11--Sample Timetables Included
- 6Creativity Action and Service Year 2 FULL DIPLOMA STUDENTS: CAS IS DUE APRIL 1ST each year!
- 7Looking for Volunteer Opportunities?
- 8Extended Essay
- 9Theory of Knowledge
- 10IB Diploma Programme - Simplifying the diploma requirements
How do I view my IB Results in July?
- Go to: https://candidates.ibo.org IN FIREFOX anytime after July 6th 15:00:00 GMT
- Use your Personal code and your PIN to login (available from your IB coordinator–this information will not be given via email or phone–privacy issues)
- Check your results!
Looking for a CAS Activity?
This is a great Service Project that you could do with your friends: 2018 StuffIn Stockings
Many of our students and parents completed the Survey that was created by our CHCI IB Parent Association. Here is an analysis of the results, for your information and consideration: CIBPA Survey analysis v9 – parents meeting prez
Course Selection Information Current Grade 10–Sample Timetables Included
Course Selection Information Current Grade 11–Sample Timetables Included
Creativity Action and Service Year 2 FULL DIPLOMA STUDENTS: CAS IS DUE APRIL 1ST each year!
Looking for Volunteer Opportunities?
An example of how some universities convert the IB Diploma Grades to Percentage Grades: UBC Conversion Chart *Please note that this conversion applies to UBC. All universities and programmes have their own IB Policy and you should look up that IB Policy on the University Website.*