- Your photo must be submitted before the April 15th deadline.
Book your appointment online at http://www.lifetouch.ca/wwgrads
Information is available in the SAC office. Book now before all of the time slots are filled. If you get your photo taken by Lifetouch, no further action is required to submit your photos.
Non Lifetouch Photos
Are you planning on getting your photos taken by a company other than Lifetouch (the company that comes to the school)? In order for your photo to be included in the yearbook please follow the guidelines below.
- Pick a studio that uses a blue/grey background.
- Please request a black gown with no grad cap.
- Only professional studio portraits (ie Walmart, Zehrs etc) will be accepted. (You may not take or photoshop your own photo.)
- We cannot print images under copyright. Ensure that submitting the photo to be used in the yearbook is part of the photographer’s acceptable use policy. You (or your parents) accept legal responsibility for your submitted photo.
Submit Your Photo In Person
- You can submit a hard copy of your photo to the SAC office if you prefer. Please tape a piece of paper to the back of your photo with your name and home room. We will scan your images and return them to your home room teacher promptly. Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for lost photos. If you are concerned, please submit a digital copy.
Submit Your Grad Photos Online
- Submit your grad photos to using link below.
- Your file should be named: YourFirstName,YourLastLame.jpg
- Please label your files correctly in order to ensure that they will be eligible for use in the yearbook.
- Our printer requires the use of high quality digital or scanned images. If you are using your phone to scan your image, we recommend Google PhotoScan on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.